1. This photo shows a wall with some dried plaster removed, exposing the supporting lath. Photo courtesy of Wikipedia
- What Is Regulated Medical Waste?
- Employees Must Be Trained to Handle Shipping Manifest & Bill of Lading
- Medical Waste Autoclave: What Types of Waste Are Disposed This Way?
- How to Tell if Your Solid Waste is Hazardous
- What is hand sanitizer waste characterization?
- How to Choose the Proper Hazardous Waste Container
- Hazardous Waste Violations: Beware! EPA Fines Have Increased
- 4 Best Practices for Medical Waste Disposal and Transportation