Pickup, Transportation and Disposal
For quick pricing, call and talk to an expert
PAY FOR WHAT YOU NEED
No minimum shipments required, no monthly or annual fees. We will charge you only for the waste you generate.
A SINGLE PARTNER
We handle everything, from waste profiles and compliance support to bins, scheduling, transport, disposal and manifest.
Our drivers and support team have decades of experience, training and certification to identify waste and minimize risk exposure
A Leader in Pathological
MCF Environmental has been partnering with Research Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Healthcare and Diagnostic facilities for more than 30 years in the compliant management of pathological waste and other biohazardous waste removal.
We understand that for all facilities that generate sensitive or high risk wastes, having compliance and cradle to grave confidence in a waste partner is key. Our niche expertise in hazardous and non-hazardous waste generated from treatment and diagnostic centers has protected the compliance risk of thousands of facilities over the last 30 years. As partners, we will help you determine the safest, most environmental and lowest-cost pathway for your pathological waste disposal needs, while ensuring your staff are equipped with all the know-how for packaging, storage, and medical waste segregation.
Establishing your pathological waste volumes and required pickup frequencies (both to support your facility’s space limitations, the type of waste, and ensure compliance to state regulations) is key to optimizing disposal costs. At MCF we take great pride in service excellence; we will not broker out your waste to another company when you sign up with us, and we will walk you through the most suitable waste pickup and treatment options to minimize your costs.
We dispose of the following Pathological Waste:
Human and Animal Organs
Recognizable Human and Animal Tissue and Body Parts
Bodily fluids removed during surgery or autopsy
Lab Cultures and Stocks
Get A Quote
For expert advice on how to manage your waste disposal, contact us for a fast price quote
Please note we do not provide disposal services for household waste
Waste Pickup Frequency… On Your Terms
In 30 years serving healthcare and research centers, we know that no two facilities are the same or have the same needs for pathological waste containers or waste collection frequency – that’s why we tailor our services to suit your needs. By establishing a waste removal cadence that matches the waste volumes you generate, we can minimize our carbon footprint, lower your costs, and reduce facility interruptions. At MCF it’s our trucks, and our drivers that will be servicing you so if your needs change, we can change with you! Our goal is to provide a transparent service offering that is aligned with your needs now and into the future.
We Are the Experts… For YOU
We help you to navigate pathological waste, medical waste and sharps
As a service-based business supporting healthcare, we are very aware of the critical role we play in ensuring continuity of patient and research services, and ensuring the regulatory compliance of our partners in their handling of high risk wastes. Our team of specialists waste experts do the heavy lifting of helping medical facilities to understand medical waste segregation, waste profiles and formularies for hazardous pharmaceuticals, and be trained on waste storage and handling protocols at a site level. For pathological waste management, we help you with the right containers, the right education, and the right waste pickup frequency for YOU.
The Importance of Turnkey Lab Pack Service
Eliminating risk in the categorization and packing of chemicals
For lab decommissioning, it’s essential to choose a waste partner that not only has licensing and permitting for transport and disposal, but also the expertise in compliance training, chemistry and hazardous substance categorization. Before any chemical substances can be packaged and containerized, a full inventory of chemicals must be compiled and expert guidance provided to correctly package the lab pack according to the type of waste. Correct packing and segregation of innocuous waste is critical to eliminating risk of chemical reactiveness, and when you partner with MCF, we provide this service (categorization, packing and handling) for you.
We Help you Navigate Pathological Waste Disposal
At MCF we see ourselves as an extension of your business, and take great pride in being able to support the back-end of healthcare so that our partners can focus on front-end patient excellence. Part of this, is delivering waste disposal pricing and services that are transparent and reliable. We provide:
- Free assessment of waste needs and non-obligation quote with variable service options
- Identification, transport, recycling and disposal of Universal wastes
- Expert guidance on hazardous waste segregation, storage and correct labelling
- Supporting in determining small quantity or large quantity generator status in line with State regulations
- Scheduled removal of your waste with Manifests, Labels and Shipping Documents
- Waste pickup services that require no minimum shipments, monthly fees or annual lock-in contracts
- A qualified and responsive team that is on hand to support you every step of the way!
• Free assessment of waste needs and non-obligation quote with variable service options
• Pathological waste that requires no minimum pickups, monthly fees or annual commitments
• Fast onboarding with no “jumping through hoops”, we get you set up straight away
• Expert Guidance on pathological waste containment and protocols for liquids and securement
• DOT approved containers designed for pathological waste collection
• Online compliance training for DOT, HIPAA and Bloodborne Pathogens
• Transportation & Disposal of your pathological waste with Manifests, Labels & Shipping Documents
• A qualified and responsive team that is on hand to support you every step of the way!
Other Waste Solutions We Provide
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“MCF’s prices are great and all their service people are wonderful! They’re easy to get a hold of whenever I call and very accommodating if I have a special request. I always recommend MCF Environmental Services to anyone that needs regulated waste disposal.”
CAROL ATLANTA | I.D. GROUP FAYETTEVILLE, GA