Pickup, Transportation and Disposal
For quick pricing, call and talk to an expert
PAY FOR WHAT YOU NEED
No minimum shipments required, no monthly or annual fees. We will charge you only for the waste you generate.
A SINGLE PARTNER
We handle everything, from waste profiles and compliance support to bins, scheduling, transport, disposal and manifest.
Our drivers and support team have decades of experience, training and certification to identify waste and minimize risk exposure
A Leader in Universal
MCF Environmental Services has established itself as one of the nation’s most trusted and respected specialist waste disposal companies. Partnering with all industry sectors, we provide expertise in universal waste packaging, segregation and disposal.
Our turnkey universal waste recycling services support healthcare, manufacturing and government sectors in the environmental handling of classified wastes. With a range of DOT approved containers, certified drivers, and an expert support team who can provide clear guidance on correct storage, labeling and transport; we are focused on providing straightforward low-cost universal waste disposal solutions that minimize pollution risk.
Universal Waste is categorized as such because it contains matter that has a potentially toxic or corrosive pollution effect on the soil, waterways or air. In line with EPA guidelines, our team will adopt the most environmentally responsible methods of handling and disposal, while ensuring your facility has everything documented to protect your risk.
We dispose of the following Universal Waste:
Electric Switches and Relays
Lamps, Fluorescent Tubes and Bulbs
Electronic Waste – Computers, monitors, computer boards
Batteries (alkaline, lithium, lead acid and nickel-cadmium)
Light Ballast Non-PCB
Mercury-Containing Equipment such as thermometers and barometers
Get A Quote
For expert advice on how to manage your waste disposal, contact us for a fast price quote
Please note we do not provide disposal services for household waste
Environmentally Responsible Waste Disposal
We are all stewards of our environmental impact, and here at MCF, we take our responsibility as an industry expert very seriously in ensuring we’re empowering our customers to make environmentally conscious decisions about their waste handling and treatment. Universal waste falls under EPA jurisdiction due to its potentially toxic effect on our planet’s eco-system, natural habitats and pollution of waterways. By choosing the correct disposal pathway, we ensure that batteries and mercury components are prevented from harming our environment.
Hazardous Waste vs Universal Waste Designation
Understanding your responsibility as a waste generator
Many of the wastes currently categorized as “Universal Waste” under EPA ruling, were formally considered hazardous. As a waste generator, it is your responsibility to know your generator status, label all universal waste according to EPA guidelines, be aware of the storage and accumulation limits that govern your state, and ensure waste transported offsite from your facility is compliant to DOT regulations. Our promise, to anyone who works with MCF, is we don’t give you telephone salesmen – we give you hazardous waste experts who can provide you with the right advice to manage your costs, compliance and environmental responsibility.
The Importance of Turnkey Lab Pack Service
Eliminating risk in the categorization and packing of chemicals
For lab decommissioning, it’s essential to choose a waste partner that not only has licensing and permitting for transport and disposal, but also the expertise in compliance training, chemistry and hazardous substance categorization. Before any chemical substances can be packaged and containerized, a full inventory of chemicals must be compiled and expert guidance provided to correctly package the lab pack according to the type of waste. Correct packing and segregation of innocuous waste is critical to eliminating risk of chemical reactiveness, and when you partner with MCF, we provide this service (categorization, packing and handling) for you.
We Help you Navigate Universal Waste Requirements
Providing a cost-effective Universal waste collection and disposal service is possible with our national infrastructure and qualified team of environmental waste specialists; as a partner we are committed to protecting your risk across the full spectrum of waste management. We deliver:
- Free assessment of waste needs and non-obligation quote with variable service options
- Identification, transport, recycling and disposal of Universal wastes
- Expert guidance on hazardous waste segregation, storage and correct labelling
- Supporting in determining small quantity or large quantity generator status in line with State regulations
- Scheduled removal of your waste with Manifests, Labels and Shipping Documents
- Waste pickup services that require no minimum shipments, monthly fees or annual lock-in contracts
- A qualified and responsive team that is on hand to support you every step of the way!
• Free assessment of waste needs and non-obligation quote with variable service options
• Identification, transport, recycling and disposal of Universal wastes
• Expert guidance on hazardous waste segregation, storage and correct labelling
• Supporting in determining small quantity or large quantity generator status in line with State regulations
• Scheduled removal of your waste with Manifests, Labels and Shipping Documents
• Waste pickup services that require no minimum shipments, monthly fees or annual lock-in contracts
• A qualified and responsive team that is on hand to support you every step of the way!
Other Waste Solutions We Provide
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“MCF’s prices are great and all their service people are wonderful! They’re easy to get a hold of whenever I call and very accommodating if I have a special request. I always recommend MCF Environmental Services to anyone that needs regulated waste disposal.”
CAROL ATLANTA | I.D. GROUP FAYETTEVILLE, GA