Red Bag Medical Waste Disposal Services for Hospitals
Bio-Hazardous Medical Waste Description: – MCF Medical Waste specializes in the proper handling and disposal of all types of regulated medical waste including red bag, Biohazardous, pathological, sharps containers, gloves, gauze, gowns and other disposables from exam and treatment rooms. Appropriate containers, packaging guidelines, documentation, training and dependable collection schedules help our clients maintain a safe, responsible workplace for their staff and patients.
- Appropriate custom sized shipping containers and red bags
- Professional pickup, removal, and transportation for disposal
- Waste removal services on a weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, 8 week, 12 week or “will call”, as determined by the type and volume of waste your facility generates and mandatory local and state regulations.
- Compliant medical waste treatment and disposal
- Complete manifesting and chain of custody documentation for the collection and disposal
MCF Offers Medical Waste Management and Disposal Services – Red Bag Bio-Hazardous Medical Waste Services for Hospitals in these 22 States
- Kansas City, KS
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
- Wisconsin (Eastern)