Cost Effective Bio-Hazardous Medical Waste Services for Hospitals
MCF Environmental Services, Inc. specializes in the proper disposal of Red Bag Medical Waste, which includes; sharps containers, gloves, gauze, gowns, etc. Our primary focus is to create a safe, responsible and customized program to collect and dispose of your Red Bag Medical Waste. Our Red Bag Waste removal services help protect you, your associates, and the reputation of your business. From private practices to hospitals, surgery centers, nursing homes, funeral homes and everything in between, MCF can handle your Red Bag Medical Waste needs with speed and accuracy. MCF genuinely cares about its customers and is able to deliver the prompt and reliable service that you deserve at a competitive price.
- Appropriate custom sized shipping containers & red bags
- Professional pickup, removal, and transportation for disposal
- Waste removal services on a weekly, 2 week, monthly, 8 week, 12 week or “will call”, which is determined by the type and volume of waste your facility generates and mandatory local and state regulations in your area.
- Compliant medical waste treatment and disposal
- Complete chain of custody documentation for the collection and disposal of biomedical waste, and required shipping manifests.
MCF Offers Bio-Hazardous Medical Waste Services for Hospitals in these 22 States
- Kansas City, KS
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
- Wisconsin (Eastern)